twitter
rss

An eventful weekend!

On sat, we went to jb to get our groceries. Always enjoy shopping at jb coz can just take and buy.  Haha.  As if it's free!

That morning while preparing myself in the toilet,  I heard cyrus go, " where's Euniceeee? " faint. This boy is so mischievous!! 

Then while putting on some makeup,  Cyrus came into the bathroom and said, "cyrus no draw face." I was wondering what he meant then I realised! ! Hahaha and that's because I was drawing my eyebrow with the eyebrow pencil! ! Lol... today he refused to let me put on my makeup too.. kept pulling my hands and saying "no draw faceeeee "

So today is Mother's Day... I tried to do some crepe art but failed badly.  Here's what I've done. Far from what I planned to do!

Carnations bought by dear celeste who woke up ultra early to go to the market with grandma and grandpa.  Such a sweet girl.  She remembered that she got this for me last year so she had planned to get me another carnation this year.  

The kids having water play with the water babies. Kept both very occupied!
1 person one set of toys.  No fighting please! 
Grandma and me went to Tott for a cooking demonstration class.  We had spicy stir fried prawns and mapo doufu. Short session but we were happy.  Many thanks to grandpa for entertaining celeste while we were in the class and daddy sean for taking care of cyrus.  
The kids singing to ABC. Actually only Celeste is singing.  Cyrus is rapping. Managed to take a short video of them.  
We share a shot together while on the way to Jurong. 
Monster daddy!
And finally,  our Mother's day celebration ended at Jurong. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment