Retyping what I've typed just now. The post just went missing.
Recently cyrus has been drawing. In my previous post, I talked about drawing a dinosaur. That was because I saw a crocodile on cyrus's tee and was drawing for him. He thought it was a dinosaur instead and tried copying me.
He also drew a person. Potato man. With eyes, sometimes multiple eyes coz he learnt how to use the marker to dot dot dot. Always remembering the person has a mouth and curly hair. And 2 hands and legs. Quite a decent drawing! Reminds me of Celeste's potato man :)
Cannot believe that Cyrus is finally coming to celeste's age. He has been a challenging one to take care of. If I thought celeste was difficult, Cyrus is 10 times worse! He is generally grouchy and whiny. Rarely in a gd mood. If he wants his way, he will do everything to get it. Cry, whine, lie on the floor, piss u off. Everything. Hopefully he will get better once he reaches 4 or 5!
