twitter
rss

It's been a tiring day although I don't think we've done much.  Just that my day started at 535am when the thunder started rolling,  wakening me. I was completely unaware that it had rained for quite some time otherwise, I might have just gone back to sleep,  since the weather was so cosy! Unfortunately,  I had some overdue work to complete.  So instead of my usual weekend morning routine of baking, I was typing away sluggishly in the study room. 

Soon after, Cyrus wokeup and I went to play with him for a little while before I received a phone call from Celeste, along if we could go fetch grandma and her at Ave6's market. So off we went out, early in the morning with a slight drizzle.  Then had breakfast at home and I continued playing with cyrus in 503 while celeste did her reading in 501. Peace was at hand when both of them are separated.  Hehe.  

When cyrus went to sleep,  we went to botanic gardens as I had to do my camp worksheet.  After a quick walk,  we proceeded for a late lunch at Halia Restaurant.  


Expensive and not so yummy food, imo. 
By the time we reached amk, it was almost time for Celeste's Hua Cheng lesson.  We let celeste take her nap in the car as she had fallen asleep. 

After sending her for lessons,  we came home rated for an hr before leaving again to pick her up to go to the library.  

Below is cyrus pulling the entire heavy load of 26 books by himself.  Hehe.  

Our day finally ended at 9pm. Soooooo tiring. 

Anyway, an observation, Cyrus seems unusually calm these few days.  Even teacher in Bethesda says that he's v quiet that day.  Odd! 

Just now when we were coming home from north point,  he hardly whined despite it was already 830pm. He didn't all for his pacifier too! Well it's good news for us but it just doesn't seem like him.  Hope he's ok.. haha.  Maybe he has been having a good sleep recently.  Which explains his better moods. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment