Suddenly thought of Cyrus' sleeping habits and thought it'll be good to record down his achievements so far. Cyrus is sleeping through the night (for quite some time already!) I cannot remember when it started but it was after his front teeth popped out. He'll go to sleep around 7pm and wake up around 5+am, maybe for milk but we only give his tutu to him. So the tutu can make him go to sleep for about an hr or so, depending, and he'll wake up around 6+ to 7am. Great achievement for him right! He's turning 10months soon and I think this is by far his best achievement if I compare with Celeste. hehe.
He is still taking 2 naps. Grandma lets him cry to sleep if he refuses to sleep. In a way, it's good for him coz he knows nobody will save him. Morning nap is around 930am. Afternoon nap is around 1pm? Total nap time around 3hours.
At night, just need to give him a bottle of milk, followed by some back rubbing, he doesn't like to be patted to sleep i realised! Back rubbing helps to settle him down and he goes to sleep pretty quickly. Maybe less than 5mins? Need to time how long I rub his back but I think it's pretty fast!
Hope this remains for as long as possible, till the next tooth pops out and spoils everyone's sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
