Ok, not dropped, Daddy extracted them out for her.
Celeste's 2 lower incisors have been shaky for the longest time. The 2 adult lower incisors look pretty fully grown and every other day, we worry whether the baby teeth would drop by themselves. We asked Celeste to shake it whenever she can. She's been really careful about it, hardly using them because whenever she bites, she feels pain. A careful eater she is, so that 2 teeth stood there forever.
Finally today, Daddy saw the opportunity to extract them out for her. Not sure of the process as I was feeding Cyrus milk but I heard a moment of silence (or many moments of silence) before Daddy calmly came out of the room proclaiming that he has pulled out Celeste's teeth! Didn't manage to take any in-process video/photos, but I managed to take a few photos after that!
Celeste is happy her teeth are finally out. I think she was also quite worried especially when we told her that if the teeth doesn't drop by themselves, the dentist would have to extract for her and the dentist was definitely going to give her an injection! Hehe.
So, Yes! We are glad her 2 teeth are out and hopefully, now the adult teeth will move frontwards into position.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
