twitter
rss

Times flies! Cyrus is now 9+months old. I know I have not been updating for the longest time. Kinda got lazy documenting their growth. Well, here's the latest:


  • Cyrus is still leopard crawling, but he is able to shift from crawling position to sitting position, and sitting position to standing position with an aid. He has learnt to kneel to dig for things in a box (very cute looking!) and today, I just realised he has a bad temper! He was trying to snatch Celeste's Advent Calendar Lego box and I took it away. He immediately flew into a rage by throwing a short but nasty tantrum. Jumped and wailed! Oh dear! And earlier in the day, I took the remote control away from him because he was mouthing it again and he cried very terribly the minute I took it away! 
  • Celeste's 2 bottom adult teeth are out but her milk teeth has not dropped yet! The milk teeth are kinda shakey now but still not dropping. I'm a little afraid that her adult teeth will be crooked. :( 

0 comments:

Post a Comment