It's December and Mummy had planned quite a few activities for Celeste. One of them is to chase the many Christmas Special Shows around town. There's Sesame Street, Hi-5, Thomas The Train, etc so we are going to watch them ALL! :p
Today we decided to go watch Hi-5 and Thomas the Train since they're near each other. So we planned 4pm to watch Thomas the Train and 7pm, Hi-5.
However, by the time Celeste woke up from her nap, it was already 3+pm and we rushed down town like mad. Daddy drove VERY fast. It had been a long time since Mummy took Daddy's FAST car. :p Anyway, when we reached Millenia Walk, it was 5 minutes to 4pm and we saw NO crowd anywhere. I carried Celeste and sort of ran towards the Atrium and then I saw that there was really nobody around!!! No crazy Thomas fans! To my horror, I realised that there was no show at 4pm for Thomas the Train!! *faint* Really stupid of me. it was too late to go over to Marina Square to watch Hi-5 also. :(
So we left Millenia walk for Centerpoint coz I wanted to buy a few Christmas presents for the kids. And... I took such a long time and in the end, we were rushing for time again for the 7pm show. hahz.
When we reached Millenia walk again, this time, the crowd had formed and the show had started already. Managed to squeeze in and watch but it was very short and not so entertaining. Hope tomorrow's Hi-5 would be good!

