twitter
rss

Barney show at United Square started at 7pm and Celeste and I reached at about 6pm. I was shocked to see a long queue forming when we walked to the performance area. Luckily, Daddy who arrived slightly earlier had already joined in the queue. So we had about 1 hour more to queue and I was worried that Celeste would not be able to wait for so long. But my worries were unfounded when we saw a ball area for kids to play in one of the shops. Daddy went off to the toilet and Mummy stayed in queue. Celeste wanted to go and play in the pool of balls but I couldn't walk out of the queue so I told her to join in the fun herself. Interestingly, she wasn't afraid, just a bit apprehensive. Took off her shoes herself and tried to look for a "hole" to jump in. It was rather crowded and she didn't know how to make space for herself. Ran back to me and complained that there wasn't any space for her to enter. So I guided her with words and some directions and she later managed to find her way into the pool of balls.
There, she found a few elder girls to play with and was playing extremely happily.

One of the friends she made there...

Mummy and Celeste before the start of the show..


Celeste is good at listening to instructions. The children were asked to close their eyes and visualise a Christmas Tree being lit up. Celeste promptly followed what Barney said...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment