Celeste always liked taking public transport so tdy because daddy had to work late and needed the car, I decided to bring Celeste to jurong myself first. And I promised Celeste we'll take the train. Didn't anticipate any problems as Celeste is already rather independent and can do most of the walking herself on good days.
Well, things turned out to be a little unexpected. Just as we left the house for the train station, it started to pour heavily. Ah ma's house was quite a distance from the mrt station and I had no umbrella! Celeste was still sick and I really did not want a single drop of rain to splash on her so throughout the long train ride from Amk to jurong, I kept thinking of ways to get Celeste safely and dry to ah ma's house.
Alas, when we reached jurong, it was still raining. I had to execute my plan. Bought an umbrella from 7-11 and with the little one, we walked across the overhead bridge, walked through some void decks and finally... There was no more shelter. I carried Celeste in my arms while she balanced the umbrella carefully to shelter the both of us. It was not easy considering that Celeste is 15kg already and I was very afraid I might slip with all the puddles of water. But Celeste was very happy and she thought it was fun too... "playing" in the rain like that. :)
Was very satisfied with myself upon reaching ah ma's house. Hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
