It's a special day for Celeste. Mummy had been waiting and waiting and waiting for this special day! Every other day, I'll try to get Celeste to tell me what she'll be doing for her graduation. Singing? Dancing? Drama? However, she's clueless to the fact that she is going to perform on this special day. The day went on as usual until evening came. We changed Celeste into her school uniform. She didn't think it was unusual that she had to go to school in the evening. Even when we asked her a few times why she was going to school, she couldn't answer. Anyway, the moment we reached, I brought her into her classroom and she sat down quietly. A far cry from her usual self. Always so fidgety at home! Hmpf. Anyway, saw that she was happy playing around with the bell around her wrist and very obedient. :) The time came when the teachers brought the children out. Celeste was one of the first few to be led out. I think she looked rather shocked to see so many people around. She didn't see us until she reached the stage. Delighted to see us but apprehensive to why she was on stage. At one point of time, I thought she wanted to poopoo in her pants coz she had the “I want to poo” look! After the music started, she was still a little lost but quickly followed her friends who were equally stunned. Thereafter, perfect performance from her. Just love the day. Throughout the entire perform, the smile on my face could not be wiped off. And I was VERY busy taking videos for her.
Celeste performing like a Ace student. Heehee..
Posing for a class photo with their teachers.
Grandma and Grandpa went to support her!
Last but not least, the Ng Family :D

