twitter
rss

It's been so so so so so SO long that I've posted here. Not even a post from iPhone. No decent looking photos from iPhone because as you know, Celeste is way too fast on the iPhone. Only digital cameras work on her. ;)
Well, it's finally the hols for Mummy. Mummy has taken quite a big step backwards in work. I'm doing part-time work now so it means I've got a lot more time for Celeste and in maintaining this blog for her. Well, it's said that people tend to forget easily and I think it's true, especially for me. I really don't remember things well and I think Celeste's blog is very extremely precious to me. I wished I had more time in the past to record down bits and pieces of her growing up.
Now, she's reaching THREE soon... just look at her! My little baby has grown up...
Anyway, we went Universal Studios one fine day. It was a pity that Celeste wasn't exactly in a good mood that day. It was the "NO" day. Everything, including food, couldn't entice her. All she wanted was to be EMO so we really took very few photos. Luckily, there WERE some few things that caught her attention, like the three pretty ladies below that were dancing to some oldies. Celeste seemed to adore them and requested that we get out of the restaurant to go watch them perform. She even wanted to take photos with them!

Then woody woodpecker managed to catch her attention as well. She called them the "birds", saying that she wanted to "take photos with the birds". ;)

We also watched a 4D movie. Initially, Celeste was quite entralled by the effects. But the dragon became too scary and she couldn't wait to scramble off to the nearest exits!


All in all, she did enjoy herself A LITTLE bit.... but we thought our tickets were simply wasted! We didn't manage to take any rides because Celeste refused to.. she just cried her lungs out. Must be scary for her... hahz.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment