Past 2 days, mummy only had to leave the house at 7plus in the morning. The good thing was mummy managed to see Celeste wake up and greet me:) luckily, Celeste does not demand that I stay with her at home, although she does request that I read to her. Having not much time, I told her to read by herself first or do some drawing. Celeste is very understanding, a great chance from how she was last time! I rem she would cry and I would really hate to leave the house. Now, she even kisses me gd bye and tells me, 'mummy, see u later!" gee...
And according to papa who was still dead asleep in the morning said that Celeste stayed in the living room doing her things and talking to herself until papa woke up 45 mins later!
Celeste is so independent now! :) she is a big girl now....
Sent from my iPhone
