Dear Celeste,
Sometimes I think you really do not like to go out. We went to River Ang Pao with 2 missions. 1, for you to play "Water Ball". You have been lemming for it since I don't know when. 2, for me to take nice photos of the CNY decoration there.
You got your wish. In order to play "Water Ball", you had to be 5yo. But the guy in charge did not ask a question about your age so you managed to play it. We spent $20 on your games and after that.... guess what had to happen?
Sometimes I think you really do not like to go out. We went to River Ang Pao with 2 missions. 1, for you to play "Water Ball". You have been lemming for it since I don't know when. 2, for me to take nice photos of the CNY decoration there.
You got your wish. In order to play "Water Ball", you had to be 5yo. But the guy in charge did not ask a question about your age so you managed to play it. We spent $20 on your games and after that.... guess what had to happen?
You started getting grouchy and then Miss Fever decided to visit you yet again. Geez.... Later you complained of a tummy ache.
So all Mummy took was these 5 photos and then we went home.
When you reached the car, you fell asleep almost immediately. Upon reaching AMK, you awoke and said happily, "No more stomachache." And I asked you, "So can go and play now?" Without hesitation, you said "YES!"
Are you playing a fool with us????
Sigh...
Mummy is disappointed with the turn of the night... bleah.
Hugs,
Mummy

