twitter
rss

Mummy finds Celeste rather independent.

Celeste likes to do things by herself.

Recently, she has learned to wear her shoes herself so she wears her shoes EVERYTIME by herself now.

She is also rather potty trained already. That day, she told me that she wants to urine and I brought her to the potty. I wanted to take off her panties for her but she pushed my hand away and said, "Mummy go away. Celeste do self." So she removed her panties all by herself, sat on the potty, did her business. I thought it would end there and I would have to wipe her up and wear her panties for her. But no. She insisted that she wiped herself, threw the toilet paper into the potty and attempted to wear her panties herself. Of course, she stretched and pulled her panties up but it was a little difficult so I gave her some help. I think she's very pleased that she can do something like that now. :)

Sometimes, Grandma forgets that Celeste is not wearing any diapers and put her to sleep diaperless. We praise Celeste when she wakes up without wetting her bed. ;) I think Celeste likes that feeling too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment