twitter
rss

Time really flies past us in a wink of an eye.



We celebrated Celeste's birthday on the 23rd of Jan, Saturday.






I bet she had huge fun and she kinda knew it was her special day. :) Glad that things went well and I'm looking forward to her big THREE! :p


Then earlier on, she went to school. 2 hours playgroup at Little Learners. I think she adores her English teacher. Most of the time (acutally ALL of the time), I couldn't go and see Celeste in action in school. It's really one of my regrets but I have to work :( Well, I managed to see her just recently on my medical leave. Celeste looked really adorable in her school uniform, dorned with her cap she wears to shield herself from the sun. She was sitting right in front of her teacher Maggie, singing together with the teacher and doing actions. :) Such a cute sight! Indeed, my little bean has blossomed.


A little update on her speech:
Just that day, Celeste startled me with a 5 word sentence.
Celeste: Balloon fly to the sky.

Gee... just in Dec 2009, I was saying she could just managed a three word sentence. Now it's up to 5 words!
I think the "WHY" questions would be coming up very soon because nowadays, Celeste has been instructing me to "draw circle", "draw balloon", "colour this" and "identify that". Geez. As if I'm the toddler and she's the Mummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment