It's been a busy day even though I'm off for work. Took leave coz I wanted to attend Cyrus' PTC.
Early in the morning, took Celeste to school first :) hope to be able to send her to school daily soon!
Then shortly after, Cyrus woke up. Upon hearing that I was doing my work ( I was marking while waiting for him to wake up ), he also said he wanted to do work! So we sat down to do some math and some pasting of stickers.
He super loves bowling pins! Every time we do work, he insists on turning only to that page. He managed to count the number of pins and I guided him to write.
Then daddy and I went for the PTC. Glad to hear that Cyrus is improving. Understands and responds to teachers. He's also trying to participate actively in class. However, I wasn't too happy when Chinese teacher, 郑老师, said that he walks around the classroom with abother boy at times! Need to talk to him about it but doubt he understands me!
Brought Cyrus to Hokey Pokey.as usual, he spent 3/4 of out time there playing cars.
I even managed to have a coffee by myself outside the playground!
Lunch time, I did my nails for teachers day then went home to fetch Celeste out for a movie.
Dead tired now!
