twitter
rss

Too many things to blog about.... and I often forget to blog about things that pass by especially if I don't take photos about it.

Been wanting to blog about this. ..

On Friday,  celeste took part in a filming of traditional games in school together with 40 other girls. She came home proudly to tell me that she was chosen to be the person introducing the games.  However, it meant that she could not take part in the filming of the games.  Nonetheless, it wasn't this piece of news that made me proud of her. Celeste has always excelled in reporting so I was quite expecting her to be chosen when I saw from the chat group that a girl is supposed to be introducing the games. 

What made me proud was the praises she had gotten from Auntie Alicia praised her for being very sensible,  helping to clear the things in the canteen when everyone ran off to play.  :) indeed a good girl,  and a responsible one.

Hope she lives up to st nick's school motto... which I can rem offhand. Hahaha.  Something girls of grace... something something virtue. Haha. .

And lastly, ending off my entry with the definition of Celeste's name and why I chose this name instead of keira.

Celeste comes from a french word,  which means celestial, heavenly.

My celeste is indeed celestial, excelling in many areas.  :)

Btw, celeste said, " I think you should change my name to start with T." I asked why and she told me because she was talkative.  Haha. .. nah..... the name celeste still suits her. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment