twitter
rss

We started our day at Bishan Park. Breakfast @ The Canopy before we went scoot/cycling. Forgot to take photos though!  Our white elephant bike + baby seat finally put to use. 


Cyrus takes a nice pic with mummy. Dunno why when we sat down, he kept wanting me to kiss him. Leaned over several times and wanted me to kiss him on the cheek. Very endearing! Wish he could be like that daily. 

Mixed grill breakfast

Sometimes, Cyrus acts like a dog. Before I took this pic, he bit the soccer ball and held it in his mouth too. 

And sometimes, he's like a monkey. Copying celeste after celeste hopped in this laundry bag

Cyrus says he's jack in the box!!

And finally, a proud moment for Celeste. Her performance. We were pleasantly surprised that Ms Rosy changed her from a group performance to solo performance. Celeste looked confident and played well. She has been practising hard at home for this day. Well done! Celeste is so much better than me. I wasn't performing and yet I had sweaty palms and a racing heartbeat while waiting for celeste to perform!

0 comments:

Post a Comment