twitter
rss







Forgot to blog about this. Last tues was Celeste's abrsm grade 1 exam. It's her first exam and although we have not gotten the results, I'm sure she has done fine.

Tuesday was also my first day seeing celeste wear her monitor tie and badge. I felt a pang of guilt when I realised I had not seen her in this full attire before except in photos! So there goes my wavering thoughts about part time load again!

Anyway, back to topic. I think she's done well and it seems like the examiner also thought so because we bumped into him as we were going home after a celebratory cake session. He said, "this girl was good too!" I hope being the 2nd last didn't cause her to have lesser points because of the long day the examiner had.

Not sure when the results will be out but I can't wait! :)

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment