

These days, I noticed that Cyrus can play with his cars for quite a long time by himself. Haven't timed him. .. but maybe 15min? Or more? He'll be so quiet playing that I'll go see what he's doing. Basically he just pushes the cars around, lines them up or sometimes bang them each other. Very interesting to see what he is doing. Love it when he gives me peace. Heh.
Btw, Cyrus has so many cars now. Cars of all shapes and sizes!
Today while on the way to dinner, he heard the song 妹妹背着洋娃娃 and suddenly did the 笑嘻嘻 action. Really very cute! It seems like he really knows what is 笑嘻嘻! Coz subsequent times I asked him to do, he does it for me. When I say 笑, he smiles. If I say 笑嘻嘻or 笑哈哈, he pokes his cheeks with his two index fingers and smiles. Ahhh... so cute. We conclude that school is indeed helping him a lot. :)
posted from Bloggeroid
