twitter
rss


Superglue Cyrus. Why this name? Because the moment he sees me, he will not let me go and squawks nonstop. Maybe I'm the only person that bothers to listen and talk to him? I'm the only one that tries to understand his monosyllabic words? I dunno. He is very attached to me for now.



Took the 2 kiddos out by myself as daddy had a hair appointment. Went Farmart as Celeste wanted to feed the goats. Celeste went around feeding all by herself while I took care of Cyrus. Unfortunately, I couldn't take many photos as I was busy pulling Cyrus's hands and fingers out of the cage. This little boy tried to feed his fingers to the rabbits! Hehe anyway he managed to feed the goats but I think he was most excited when he saw the rabbits.

While we were on our way out of the feeding enclosure, Cyrus fell and scraped his knee. It wasn't too bad but there was a tiny bit of blood. Luckily, (or worried? ) he had no reaction at all. Maybe he's so used to falling? I dunno. But it somehow worries me for his lack of reaction towards the pain.

Celeste was very enthralled by a pet dog there. She even sat near it and played with it. But she made a fuss which resulted in a scolding from me when I said it was time to leave.

Hope to bring them to a real Farm one day. I think it'll be a good experience.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment