With the ban of tv for Cyrus, I now can no longer use my phone in front of him too. Because I used to show him old macdonald song on t YouTube, he has learned to nod his head whenever he wanted to watch it. I would promptly show him the video. So now, I have to keep my phone out of sight as he occasionally signals to me that he wants to watch YouTube! This in turn means I don't get to take photos of him as and when I like. I might have to use my digital camera instead in future!
Tdy while we were at the coffee shop for breakfast, I saw Cyrus transfixed to the TV there. Lol. After just 2 days of cold turkey, the tv must have been really a treat for him! Hope his development improves and I don't need to shed anymore tears come the next checkup
Tdy while we were at the coffee shop for breakfast, I saw Cyrus transfixed to the TV there. Lol. After just 2 days of cold turkey, the tv must have been really a treat for him! Hope his development improves and I don't need to shed anymore tears come the next checkup
posted from Bloggeroid
