This morning, and several other times, I noticed Cyrus will have a curious look on his face and touch his front part of the pampers. Thought that he was indicating that he was peeing but instead saw him poo. Think he is rather ready to be Toilet trained! However that aside, I still get quite worried about his communicative abilities. He doesn't respond very well to his name or our instructions. Everyone says that it's still too early to be worried. On one hand while I am ready to be in denial mode and think that he is perhaps just slower in that area, on the other hand I cannot stop looking out for signs or lack of signs that he is autistic or something maybe wrong with him. His ability to comprehend seems bad. He often does not respond to his name. He usually does not respond to our instructions. The times he responded, I thought it was just pure luck.
Really need to observe him more and go to Dr Lee for his review
Really need to observe him more and go to Dr Lee for his review
posted from Bloggeroid
