C: mummy, can I play the ipad?
M: no.. Go and read a storybook first. After that you can either watch tv or play the ipad.
C: 1 only ah?
M: NO 2.
C: but y... I only..
M: 2 then
C: NO I only want to read 1
M: 3
C: NO! I will just read 1
M: 4
C: no, 2
M: 5
C: u keep on saying I will read none
M: 6
C goes and take a book to read.
Lol.
M: no.. Go and read a storybook first. After that you can either watch tv or play the ipad.
C: 1 only ah?
M: NO 2.
C: but y... I only..
M: 2 then
C: NO I only want to read 1
M: 3
C: NO! I will just read 1
M: 4
C: no, 2
M: 5
C: u keep on saying I will read none
M: 6
C goes and take a book to read.
Lol.
posted from Bloggeroid
