twitter
rss

We decided to apply for a passport for Cyrus at this point of time despite The fact that we did not want to make one for him so soon.  Initially we thought we would never want to bring him overseas coz it would be troublesome but this long weekend changed our minds.  Having about 4 days of holidays,  we thought we could go somewhere.  But who knows. .. literally all short journey overseas trips were full.  In the end,  we made so with jb. 
But Cyrus was kinda unsettled throughout the whole trip. Probably because he didn't have enough sleep.  He slept 30 mins in the carrier and another 1hr while we were on the way home in the evening.  So for the rest of the time, he was basically quite frazzled. Which also meant that,  if he wasn't in the carrier sucking his pacifier,  he was carried by  someone sucking his pacifier.  He spent little time in his stroller.  If he did,  he was inside with tutu in his mouth.  Heh.  Thank god for the tutu.  
So conclusion,  no long trips for him.  I'm not sure if he can survive overnight trips.  He definitely needs his bed.  
Btw, he went to sleep himself just now.  I wanted to pat him but he kept tossing so I just sat by the bed. After playing by himself for a while,  he fell asleep himself!  Hooray! Guess he's really tired out from the short trip today!  But I'm happy to cuddle him for so long. Hee

Sent from Samsung Mobile

0 comments:

Post a Comment