twitter
rss

Wow. .. been more than a month since I last blogged. Been bz both at work and at home.  I guess it's gonna get worse in the months to come with my adv dip in music coming up. 

Haven't been taking many photos of the kids but I snap a lot when I rem. 

Some updates of the kids in no chronological order:
★Cyrus is 9.28kg, 68cm tall on his last visit to the pd for his vaccination.  Again,  he is just of average height but size wise,  he is off I think around 75-80percentile.
★ Celeste had a bad bout of high fever that resulted in ear pain.  We thought she had another relapse of East infection and quickly took her to the ent. Fortunately,  her ears were clear. Her throat was site though and that probably contributed to the pain. 
★Cyrus has 2 bottom teeth now.  Not sure if I've blogged about it.  Haven't had the chance to take a photo of his teeth but is kinda cute.  :)
★Cyrus can sit rather well now.  And. .... he can crawl!  He's still doing the leopard crawl,  picking up speed.  Not a full fledged crawler yet.
★Celeste is a group leader in school!  :) she's proud of it and knows her responsibilities. 
★Celeste is v sweet. She drew a card for grandpa,  made presents? And even have grandpa money!  $2 fr her piggy bank.  Anyway she had been "earning" money from grandpa by helping him carry his bag to the room everytime he comes back from work.  Her effort is worth $2 per trip.  Shoik right!  Such easy money.  Heh
★Cyrus is eating puree n cereals well.  I'm trying my best to feed him a bowl of cereal for dinner.  Hopefully he can sleep longer at night.  His best record is 8hrs of uninterrupted sleep.  Then he'll wakeup for a bottle and go back to sleep for 2-3 hrs. 

Time flies past daily.  Work is satisfying and coming home with someone helping is great, even though evenings can be a mad rush to settle everything.  Pump, bathe myself,  dinner, feed cyrus cereal, drink milk, wash cyrus up, make him sleep.  Yup... a mad rush but after 830pm, I'm usually a free bird Thanks to grandma who helps to settle Celeste. 

I'm blessed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment