twitter
rss


For the past 3 weeks,  Cyrus has been sick and sleeping v poorly at night.  That day on Thursday,  we finally brought him to the pd. Pd suggested we get rid of allergens like dust mites. Aircon of 25deg oe higher.  Since our lousy old aircon at amk has no temperature control,  it's either we have aircon or without.  For 2 hot nights,  we slept without aircon.  Coupled with zyrtec,  Cyrus slept much better than the past 3 weeks.  Better as in he wasn't waking up 10x at night.  And so,  after that 2 nights of more fitful sleep,  we got complacent. Switched on the aircon and by midnight,  I cough hear the congestion in his nose.  Ah! ! 

To make things worse,  I think Cyrus is also drinking all the milk tea I've been downing recently.  So he had been waking up earlier and earlier.  Today broke record.  Drank milk at 1+am woke up at 6am to drink again and didn't go to sleep.  

There goes my weekend morning :(

With a headache and I can get my milk tea fix.  

Life is. ... kinda miserable for now.  

Sent from Samsung Mobile

0 comments:

Post a Comment