twitter
rss

Cyrus is a funny boy. After 2 nights of complete sleeping,  he suddenly awoke tonight.  Probably knows that daddy is coming back. Managed to wiggle out of his swaddle and was vvv delighted to see me!  In the dark, I could see him looking intently at me,  eyes twinkling,  hands and legs waving around,  doing the starfish dance again.  :) he does the starfish dance whenever he's excited.  Despite looking so funny and adorable,  I resisted having any eye contact w him and gave him some warm water to drink instead.  Reswaddled him and gently but firmed soothed him to sleep by pressing on his moving hands and rubbing him down.  Saw him looking at me but I didn't dare to look at him.  Closed my eyes and continued rubbing until he stopped moving.  Luckily he fell silent and I went to hide in my  covers.  Heard him still yawning and fidgeting a bit before he finally fell asleep. Luckily! Think he knows that it's night time and it's time to sleep!  Thank goodness for all the training day provided when he feed milk in the dark at nights :p


Sent from Samsung Mobile

0 comments:

Post a Comment