The pros and cons of tv. Celeste watches a lot of tv and so she softens tells me she wants this and that after watching. Advertisements for toys entice her the most and I usually have to cook up reasons not to get for her. My main argument would be to claim that I have no money, on top of the reasons why she shouldn't have it. Like she's too young, she has similar toys, it's not suitable for her etc.
However, Celeste also likes to do craft and science work. If it's suitable and doable, I'll try to do it after watching the program with her.
Yesterday after watching backyard science on okto, she wanted to do almost everything. But I chose the one that was more amazing and easy to do.
Just yeast, sugar, and water was used. We made it soon after we some up and the balloon inflated just after we came back from breakfast. :) Celeste loves it a lot and personalised it by drawing on it.
Sent from Samsung Mobile

