Yest night, Celeste went out with grandpa and grandma. At around 10pm, she called me.
Celeste: mummy, you sleep already?
Me: not yet. I'm waiting for you. *yawn*
Celeste: you better go and sleep now because you have baby. (She continued to "nag" at me to sleep early.) I'm in the car, going home. So you better go and sleep early ok?
Wah so longwinded but she has been quite sensitive to my needs. :)
This morning, she wanted to play her box of blocks. Usually we would carry it down for her as it is quite heavy. Today as usual I wanted to carry for her but she was faster than me. When I offered to carry it for her, she said," I carry la! You inside got baby, cannot carry heavy things."
:)))))) what a sensible girl.
Hope she will continue to be sensible gwen didi arrives.
Sent from Samsung Mobile
--
Regards,
Eunice Keira
Find me at Facebook and add me as a contact!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
