twitter
rss

It's Celeste's last year at Little Learners. She's the oldest and therefore the biggest in the class. Nonetheless, she loves going to school because of the loving teachers. Despite the fact that the curriculum there isn't much, I'm just glad to send her there simply because she likes it there. Happy that she is finally graduating. I find that she is a bit overaged there. Haha.. :p A bit paiseh...



Anyway, this year, unlike last year, she is aware that she is going up on stage to perform again. She is able to tell us that what the class is singing and that she is the first one going up on stage etc. So not much of a surprise like last year but still, her performance was excellent. As I was busy video-ing her, I couldn't help feel a sense of pride when I saw how serious she was in performing. She really put in effort in practicing the Chinese song "Tian Liang Liang" everyday. When I taught her how to pronounce some words properly, she paid close attention and corrected her pronunciation mistakes. :D Am very happy that she takes pride in her performance too. :)

This year, Grandma told me to put on some makeup for Celeste so I applied some for Celeste. She was very very very happy and excited. She wanted to know exactly what I did and what were the things called. Blusher, eye shadow, lip gloss, lip stick. Final product - Pretty Celeste :)


Lastly, see her performance on FB! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment