twitter
rss

Finally, Celeste is going for an enrichment class. Ballet! It's the last thing on my mind that I want her to learn, but it seems that she likes the cute pink leotards and tutu so much, plus cousin Isabelle has also started learning ballet elsewhere, Celeste is very much willing to go into the dance studio herself!
We went to Woodlands CC to enquire about the preschool ballet class. Just nice, there was an ongoing ballet class and the kind teacher allowed us to have a trial before committing. Thus, we let Celeste try, and although she was the only one wearing home clothes (tshirt & 3 quarters coz we didn't know we could try before signing up), Celeste wasn't out of place at all. She event learned one cute movement which she demonstrated to me at home. Actually, she learned a few more but I really liked the first movement which she showed me called "froggie" :)
So, since she was ok with entering the class herself, we signed her up without further ado.
Next enrichment lesson I'm thinking of, Berries, at the same place. :)
Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment