twitter
rss

It’s Celeste’s first night stay at La Casa.

It all went off quite well, except that she sleep 1 hour later than her usual sleeping hour.
At AMK home in the morning, Celeste was grumbling that she wanted her “clap clap” one. I thought it was the clapper and so I told her that it was in La Casa. She immediately wanted to go to La Casa to take it. So we thought, might as well, go La Casa and nap and spend our day and night there. So off we went and everything went smoothly.

Daddy pasted Celeste’s cat wall stickers on the wall and Celeste was extremely happy about it. She loved the end product and in the end, she insisted on sleeping in her room by herself for her nap. That was fine with me since that was what I wanted her to do. Anyway, before naptime, she requested that I read 4 books to her when I asked her if she wanted me to read books to her. I negotiated with her and it was reduced to 2 books. :p After 2 books, she requested for some milk even though she had already eaten a very full lunch (cooked by Grandma) and had some cake. Luckily, after the cake, she fell asleep very quickly at about 2.15pm, 45 minutes past her usual nap time. She napped for a solid 2 hours and woke up at 4+pm, looking kinda grouchy. Luckily, grouchiness dissipated after she watched her favourite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

In the evening, we went shopping at Causeway Point and had dinner at Vista Point where we did somemore shopping. We tried to accede to many of Celeste’s requests, hoping that she’ll be happy and have a good night’s sleep. Well, indeed, she was quite ok but she only fell asleep at 1030pm.

At first, she insisted on sleeping by herself in her room again but Daddy was worried that she would not be used to it so he managed to cajole her to sleep together with us in our room.

In the middle of the night, she suddenly awoke. Somehow, she couldn’t get back to sleep and started making a fuss. Said that she wanted her own bed… she wanted to sleep in her own room… When I told her that she WAS sleeping on her own bed and she couldn’t sleep in her own room because she had to sleep by herself, she then proceeded to fuss even more, asking for Nai Nai and Ye Ye and wanting to go back home. More fussing and crying and later I realized that she had actually peed on the bed. So tried to change her but she refused. Just very whiny. Later, I carried her to her own room and asked Daddy to bring her bed over. Finally after much pacifying and hugging and “yangyang-ing”, she was ok and even chatted happily with me before she went to sleep. Haha. Such a funny girl.

In the morning at around 6+am, she awoke and immediately jumped up on the bed to check that I was still beside her. Upon seeing that I was still beside her, she went back to bed to lie down and suck her thumb. And the morning continued…

J So all in all, it was ok! Maybe if we had let her sleep in her own room at night, everything would have been fine? She just wanted to sleep with her “Cats”. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment