twitter
rss

These few days, Celeste has been treating Mummy like a baby while she becomes an adult. Mummy plays along with her and understands her a little more how she sees us!

The start of this particular "game" started like this...
Celeste forced me to play "go to school" game by wearing her bag and I had to follow her everywhere she walked in the house. I played along with her until I couldn't stand it anymore. We probably walked like 20 times around the house and my legs were tired from all the walking (and standing at work!) so I sat down and refused to walk. When she urged me to "go to school" again, I pretended to cry. To my amusement, Celeste quickly ran off and came back with my iphone and said, "Nanana..." thrusting my iphone into my hand. I couldn't help but laugh because this was exactly what I did whenever she wanted my iphone and couldn't use it because I didn't allow her to use it. What I did not realise that I had been using "nanana" so often that Celeste also used it on me!

Of course, Celeste felt that it was very funny and the "nanana" game continued for many times. Even when I stopped crying, she would request for me to cry so that she could "nanana" me and give me my iphone.

it seems like she continued her game with Grandma the next day. Grandma said that Celeste asked her to cry and she gave Grandma a PACIFIER instead! LOL! Don't know why she knoes that a pacifier will stop Grandma from crying! I don't think Celeste can remember that we used a pacifier on her last time?

Another interesting incident how Celeste knows she should not be sucking her thumb but does not know how to stop sucking...
One day we were playing pretend again. I pretended to go to sleep and suck my thumb. I hid my thumb under Celeste's favourite sleep towel and pretended to suck my thumb. The moment Celeste saw it, she said, "cannot suck thumb thumb... put chilli." LOL!! But quite pity her coz she really understands that she cannot suck her thumb but she cannot control it. :( Can't think of any ways to stop her thumb sucking....

Another day, Celeste also reminded me by how we have "nagged" at her whenever she's eating something big like apples/pears. She was eating an apple that Grandpa cut for her and was offering me some. I took a bite and ate it down really quickly. The next thing I knew, Celeste reminded me, "Must bite bite.. must chew chew.. cannot eat so fast.. later choke." Gosh!!! She remembers every single thing that we say!

It's really cute hearing her talk... so innocent.. I wish I had a recorder to record everything that she says.. Unfortunately, it's all impromptu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment