twitter
rss

Celeste talks a lot. That's really unlike of Mummy but a little like Daddy. She talks the minute she wakes up and ends of the night with more talking.

Recently, she is able to form full sentences.

E.g. I want milk! I want go market! I want __________. (fill in the blank with every other thing)

At times, she forms simple but accurate sentences like "Daddy is sleeping. "

And longer ones which I cannot remember but I'm amazed by her ability to string up the words.
"Balloon fly up in the sky"

Unfortunately, her Mandarin takes a seat back as she can only label certain things in mandarin but can hardly form a sentence in Mandarin. It worries Mummy a bit but Celeste's Chinese teacher at the playgroup says Celeste is a fast learner. She went to the playgroup with hardly any Mandarin words in her vocabulary but now, she can name me a few animals in Mandarin! :)

This March hols, for the one and only day Mummy was free to stay at home, Celeste really stuck to Mummy the whole day. It was tiring to entertain her the whole day but extremely satisfying. Mummy really hate to have to go back to work soon. :(

Today Celeste made all of us laugh when she uttered "Barney, so ugly" as she was colouring Barney. Lol. I think she was referring to her colouring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment